Crafting Chavs

Monday, December 11, 2006

Voo Doo Ryan


Well it's been a while since I've made ANYTHING! Hopefully that will change after tomorrow (I have SO MUCH to make once classes are over). The Suzzallo people are going out to dinner on Friday and we're doing a gift exchange. The posting said "Find the craziest thing you can and wrap it up", so I made the craziest thing I could think of, VooDoo Ryan (that's one of my supervisors)
I used printer fabric for the picture which SUCKS, it frays and the picture keeps fading the more I handle it. I sort of threw the whole thing together, so overall it's a little less than professional, but hopefully someone will like it!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bananna_AnnA said...

Well Ryan ended up picking his voodoo doll. He LOVED it. He gave me a pat on the shoulder. But by the end of the night (and after about 4 beers) he ended up giving everyone a hug. He cracks me up.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home