Crafting Chavs

Monday, September 01, 2008

Sweater Vote

So it's been a year since I last tried to make a sweater, and I've worked up the guts to try again. This time I have two rules: no more than 5 balls of yarn, and less than $50. Since I'm indecisive, I'm putting it to a vote again.
Rusted Root

Chevron V-neck (ignore the ugly colors, mine would be one solid color)

Bluebell Boatneck (I wouldn't do the ugly waist decor)


Girly Tee (I didn't make up these names, btw)

There you have it! Let me know what you think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth and Michael said...

nomber one!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Tchadd said...

Number four if you're going to carry a yardstick and look like you've a chip on your shoulder. If not, definitely number three. Do you have any ideas as to what you would do in lieu of the waist decor or do you intend to leave it blank? I think re-fashioning the waist to be a raised "Annalise Fidgeon" (preferably cursive and, if possible your middle name or initial (if you have one) as well) would be a nice touch.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Chevron is my first choice, the boatneck is second.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home