Crafting Chavs

Friday, September 09, 2011

New dress

I finished this dress about 3 weeks ago but finally remembered to have a picture taken of me in it. The green dress is fabric I purchased when I was looking for some clearance pieces to practice making the blue dress (see post with blue print dress on June 7, 2011). This piece was not on sale; I just fell in love with it. I was able to find some brown, see-through buttons in my Jonnie stash. I also added another button to the top since the pattern is a bit too low-cut for my taste; I had to put a snap at the top of the brown dress (below).





I decided to reuse the pattern Anna used to make the brown dress as a gift to me; it fits so well! I didn't realize how alike I posed for these shots.






The pattern is Vogue V8613. Anna included a belt in her version; since I don't usually wear those, I omitted it from mine.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home