Crafting Chavs

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Jewelry Making Frenzy


I made a few pairs of earrings I've been meaning to make since I got back from Europe. I got all the charms in London. The round pair and the star pair are made from shell, so imagine the glossy/rainbow shell look.




And I made this necklace/earring set for someone at work. He was trying to find some red, dangly earrings for his sister (who we also work with) for Christmas, so I offered to make some if he got the beads. He picked some great colors! Since I still had a bunch of beads left, I made a necklace, too. And I STILL have some left over (I might make myself the necklace!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Coco said...

You could go into the business. Remember those beaded necklaces we saw at the Women's Show that cost $30? And they were just tiny beads strung together; nothing as fantastic looking as this set!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home