Crafting Chavs

Saturday, March 10, 2007

And the nominees are...

So here are the nominations for my first knitted sweater. I figured that if I'm going to dive into a big (and expensive) project like this, I should spend some time thinking about it and get some advice. So here are the sweaters...


This one has a diamond pattern on it, if you can't see. I might make the sleeves a little longer if I make this one.

I wonder if I, too, would make this face when I wear this sweater
I don't know what they mean by a "wool house", but I don't want to go in.
I would not make this a turtleneck, just for your information.

I know this picture is terrible, but it's basically just a cardigan.

I hope I didn't just break any copyright laws or anything.

Let me know what you think! Dane votes for the first one, if you were wondering...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home