Crafting Chavs

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Day of School Dress!

McCall's 5804
Fabric from Hancock
I'm supposed to be on a no-fabric-for-a-year rule, but who could resist lemons on black? This isn't the only time I've broken that rule anyway, so maybe I'll try again in 2011.
Another Hilary Duff pattern. I have to admit, they were pretty good. Too bad she's not making them anymore.
Crafternoon Projects
August's crafternoon was Camp Crafts. I made my very first God's Eye..
And then spent the rest of the time on this friendship bracelet. Probably the last one I will ever make because it's so time consuming.

2 Comments:

Blogger Coco said...

You look darling in the lemon dress! Good luck on your first day of graduate school!

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Abbie said...

Super cute!

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home