Crafting Chavs

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need to keep up with Mom!

Burda 8155
Denim from who knows where...
Mom surprised me with her annual post and then surprised me again with another one!!
This is what I've been working on in my last few weeks before classes.
Denim skirt to go with my tie blouse. I made this awhile ago in green wool. This is a pattern I don't mind making twice since it fits so well. I've had this denim for years (years!!) and have almost given it away about 50 times before deciding what to do with it. This is why I stash fabric.

Simplicity 9097
Fabric from The Quilting Loft
Vintage pattern. I love that some (I assume) kid drew glasses on the girls on the front of the pattern.

This was a "Learn to Sew" pattern and I actually found it to be a little confusing. Glad I didn't learn to sew using this one.

13 fabric covered buttons down the front. It's a really comfortable dress!
I can't believe that with a month of unemployment, I've only finished two things! More to come...

3 Comments:

Blogger Coco said...

13 fabric covered buttons!!!! Very impressive!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Coco said...

Wait a minute! My ANNUAL post? Am I that infrequent?

9:50 PM  
Blogger Bananna_AnnA said...

Hah! I'm actually not sure if I'm exaggerating or not...

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home