Crafting Chavs

Friday, January 06, 2012

 Circle Skirt
Pattern drafted with help from Casey Brown Designs
Fabric from Joann

I don't know why it's taken me so long to make a circle skirt! They're so easy. I didn't even need to use my serger. The only thing that was a little different was the zipper, which was made using a patch method (seeing how there were no side or back seams). Still not hard, just new.

I put a little button on the back:
 One thing I will say: if you take your waist measurement before the holidays and then make the skirt after the holidays, it will be a little tight. The back seam should straighten out in the next month or so.

 Terra the hedgehog helped me pose for the pictures. Isn't she funny?

1 Comments:

Blogger connie said...

Very nice skirt! Your waist looks tiny to me! Terra the hedgehog is cute but does not outshine you.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home