Crafting Chavs

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Dress is Done!

Burda 8132
Fabric from Tina's on Madison
Started this in December. I have wanted to make this dress for the longest time and now I sort of hate it because it was such a pain in the ass to make!
I do think it looks cute from the outside, but when you get so intimate with a garment while sewing, you just know where all the flaws are and that's all I can think of when I look at it.
Next dress is going to be very simple. I don't seem to have the ability to make a challenging dress while in grad school. Also, never again, Burda.

Yarm: Reynolds Lite-Lopi from Weaving Works

Here is a nice, easy project. I was so worried about scratching up my new camera (not pictured, obviously, because it's doing the taking), so I made a little cozy. I need to remember to stick to the instant gratification projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home